Tuesday 9 November 2010

Square apple

To start with i opened up a picture of an apple. I Then, on a new layer, used the brush tool to draw green lines to make the outline of a cube over the apple. I used the shift button to help draw straight lines. Once i had my cube outline on top of my apple i went to liquify it. In liquify i used the freeze mask tool and filled in the cube shape. I then used the forward warp tool to bring any parts of the apple which were outside of the cube, inside the cube. I then exited liquify mode and used the brush tool again to draw the inside lines of the cube again but in white. With these white lines i turned the opacity down and added a gussain blur to make it lok like a shine on the edges of the square apple. After this i opened a new picture of a sliced apple. I then used the magic wand tool to get rid of the background then copyed it. I then , on my square apple, used the lasso tool and went around the edge of one side of the apple.i then special pasted my sliced apple into this area of the square apple. I then adjusted it in free transforn to make it look more reallistic and finally used the burn tool around the edegs of the sliced apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment