Tuesday 2 November 2010

Ride To Glory Poster

I made this poster in Photoshop. I started by getting a picture of a BMX photo. Then i went on to use the magnetic lasso tool and polygonal tool to go around different parts of the image, such as the sky, hills in the background, foreground and the big bush. Once i chose one of these i added a filter to it. I did this for each part of the picture. I then got a logo for the film off of the internet and got rid of any unwanted background. i the placed it onto my poster and used the polygonal lasso tool to make triangles over the title then move that area within the triange. I done this to give the title a shattered effect. I the Put my own 2010 symbol underneath the title by using the text tool. Also using the text tool i made the '5 teams go head 2 head for the title' and changed the colour of the top line to make it stand out. I then made the 'its on!' text by using the same method but i added a drop shadow and an inner shadow to make it really stand out.
After this i got pictures of the BMX teams logos and placed them at the bottom followed by each team members names.After this i placed a 15 certificate into the poster to make it look a little more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment