Wednesday 17 November 2010

Rubbings design

I made this in photoshop. To start with i did some rubbings of interesting things around the college. I thn scanned one of these rubbings and opened it in photoshop. I then made 4 of the same rubbings fit into one page symmetrically and then duplicated this image and used the perspective transformation tool to make it look like a weird pattern but still symmetrical. I then made a new layer and filled it with white and added several filters. the first filter was noise, then i added mezzotint and the radial blur. I then typed the word imagination and used the magic wand tool to select the background and bits inside the text and inverted my selection. I then went on to my background layer which was the first thing i made and copied the text into a new layer so i was left with the text which was filled in by the pattern I had made. I then madde a new layer and filled it whit and added the noise, mezzotint and radial blur to it. I then added a lens flare to the top left of this layer. I then typed the word imagination 2 more time but changed the fonts of these 2 to wingdings 2 and wingdings 3. I then placed one above my main text and one below. I then added a shadow to my main text layer to make it stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment