Tuesday 23 November 2010

iphone Web Design

I made this in photoshop. To start with i opened up a picture of the i phone which had many different layers and folders because it had all of the iphone layouts on each layer. With this i took what layers i needed which were the i phone with shadows and glares, the web browser tool bar and the title bar which includes the time, signal and battery content.
Once i had chosen my layers that i needed i edited the title bar and the web browser bar so it would fit my theme. I changed the name in the title bar to my name and the web adress to the bmx website i would like to edit.
I then used the rectangular marquee tool to select the area of the screen which would be my website background I then added a colourful gradient to it. After this i opened up a picture of my logo that i have made and got rid of the background. I then placed it into this image in the centre of the screen and put an inner shadow and an outer shadow into it..
 I then placed and eastern bikes logo in top left corner of my iphone screen and then used the text tool to type 'is changing its name to' and the word 'enter'. I then changed the colour of these two text images and placed them into a specific place in the picture.After this i opened up a picture of a dotted outline of a man and got rid of the background and then placed it into the iphone image as if the man was holding the word enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment