Wednesday 9 February 2011

Creating my Website

To start with i opened up flash and created a new document to the size in which i would be working in. I then added some pictures of a BMX shop, which i took my self a couple of weeks back, as backgrounds for each page. I then created some boxes in photoshop in which i would put on each page to have some text inside. After this i created buttons in photoshop and saved them as a png format so when i opened them in flash the wouldn't have a white background behind them. I imported all of these objects into flash and started putting the website together. I then imported the buttons into flash and made them into a button by pressing f8 and made them change colour when the mouse rolls over them. these buttons will be there throughout my website. Once this was done i made them so when clicked they would take you to separate pages of my website. I also imported an image of my logo which i had previously made into my website. I then went on to creating my 'enter' page. I made this in photoshop along with an enter button. I then placed these into photoshop and did the same process with the enter button as i did with the others so when clicked it would navigate you to my home page.

 After this part of constructing my website, I went on to creating my pictures page by making various different images into a very smaller state so I could fit several of them on to this page. With these images made and imported into flash, i converted them to buttons so when clicked they would navigate to a new page of an enlarged version of the image just clicked. I added a back button on the enlarged images to make navigation easier. Now my website was starting to take place I decided to start on my products page. I basically used the same method as i did in my pictures page just these small images would take you to different web pages and images. I then made my 'on-line' and my 'in store' pages. these were made in the same way as the previous pages just you could only navigate to them through my products page. Also these had images of the products I had taken in the BMX shop which i placed into different sections on thee pages.



I then decided to go onto making my info and contact page. All i did on these two pages was put information for contacting and info about the website and what to do if you get stuck with something. I also added a few images to make them less boring as they just had text.

No comments:

Post a Comment