Tuesday 1 February 2011

3D Typography

I started off by creating two separate pieces of typography on a website called wordle. I then saved these images as pdf's then opened them into photoshop. After this I got rid of the backgrounds of both typo images and dragged on onto the other so i had 2 typo images on one canvas. I then created a text layer saying my name and placed it between the two typo images layers. I then added a background layer which was black to make the text easier to see. After this i made the 3 images of text into a 3D postcard from layer. I then 3D merged these 3 layers so it was one as a 3D image. I then used the 3D object rotate tool and used this to make the images further apart in a 3D angled view. I then added a guissan blur to the top layer of typo to make the layer syain my name stand out more. this was my Final outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment