Wednesday 12 January 2011

Proposal

In my project a I will be using photography as a big part of it. I will be using photography to hopefully take some pictures of bmx's in a local bike shop. I can then edit these images how i want them and place them into my website either on a image page or in the background images of each page.Also in my project i will be using fonts as i will be using text and images with letters involved. I will also be using some audio or sound effects in my website as a button gets pressed a sound of a bmx wheel will play or something similar. Also i will be using vector drawing as i will be making most of words, title, buttons, backgrounds in photoshop and flash as well as using these programmes to edit pictures that i have taken. I will also be using the internet to a certain extent as i will need possibaly a few pictures or text.

No comments:

Post a Comment